Webb Simpson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds, Preview: Over His Putting Woes?
Michael Madrid-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Webb Simpson
Webb Simpson 2019 PGA Championship Betting Odds
- Odds to Win PGA Championship: 60-1
- DFS Pricing: $7,600 (DraftKings), $9,800 (FanDuel)
- Tee Times: 1:38 p.m. ET (Thursday); 8:13 a.m. ET (Friday)
Here’s a fun one for you: Since his U.S. Open victory in 2012, Simpson played 21 majors without another top-20 result — until last year, that is, when he went 20-12-10-19 at the four of ‘em, then followed up with a T-5 at last month’s Masters.
Much of those struggles can be blamed on the anchoring ban, but he’s clearly figured out how to putt without it, insisting he’s better on the greens now than he ever would’ve been had he been allowed to continue anchoring.
Webb Simpson Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Webb Simpson ranks among the other 160 PGA Championship competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adj Rd Score: 10
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 87
- Long-Term Driving Distance: 104
- Recent Adj Rd Score: 8
- Strokes Gained — Overall: 18
- Strokes Gained — Tee-to-Green: 18