Xander Schauffele 2019 British Open Betting Odds, Preview: Always Shows Up at Majors
Jasen Vinlove, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Xander Schauffele
Xander Schauffele 2019 British Open Odds
- Odds to Win British Open: 25-1
- DFS Pricing: $9,500 DraftKings; $11,000 FanDuel
- Tee Times: 4:14 a.m. ET Thursday; 9:15 a.m. ET Friday
This guy is becoming so proficient at major championships that he could even win one by accident soon. In 10 major starts, he owns five finishes of sixth or better, including a runner-up at this year’s Masters and a share of third place at the U.S. Open.
He still remains overlooked amongst the public, but this week could suit him well. In limited experience, he’s shown a solid proficiency for playing links golf, including a – what else? – runner-up finish at last year’s Open.
Xander Schauffele British Open Statistical Profile
The below numbers outline where Xander Schauffele ranks among the other 139 top British Open competitors in a series of key statistical categories from our FantasyLabs Models.
- Long-Term Adjusted Round Score: 13
- Long-Term Greens in Regulation: 97
- Long-Term Driving Accuracy: 68
- Recent Adjusted Round Score: 1
- Recent Greens in Regulation: 119
- Total Driving: 23
- Strokes Gained — Approach: 28