USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Sam Ehlinger and Kyler Murray
2018 Big 12 Championship Odds: Texas-Oklahoma Betting Moves
- Odds: Oklahoma -9.5
- Total: 79
- Time: 12 p.m. ET
- TV: ABC
Betting action for the 2018 Big 12 Championship Game is about split, with 52% of bets coming in on the favored Oklahoma Sooners. Almost 60% of the money has been bet on Lincoln Riley’s squad, as well. You can find live betting percentages here.
We’ll be tracking the odds and how they move for the 2018 Big 12 Championship Game all day. You can get up-to-the-minute lines from our live odds page, and for a full breakdown of who to bet in this game, check out our Big 12 Championship betting guide.
2018 Big 12 Championship Game Betting Odds Tracker
All data comes from our live odds dashboard at Sports Insights.
10:30 a.m. ET: Some sharp money hit Oklahoma on Saturday morning, pushing the line to -9 and -9.5 across the market.
8: 15 a.m. ET: The Big 12 Championship Game line is a little bit all over the place.
Our Line Predictor tool at Sports Insights predicts that this line will move in Texas’ direction down to +7.5, so if you want +8 or better, it may be wise to take it now.
Bettors have actually been hammering the under throughout the week, moving it from 80 on Monday to 77 overnight Friday, then back up to 78 on Saturday. Just three Oklahoma games have gone under all season.
More Championship Weekend Coverage
- Big 12 Championship Betting Guide
- Big Ten Championship Betting Guide
- SEC Championship Game Betting Guide
- How to Hedge Conference Championship Futures
- Bettors Fading UCF for First Time All Season
- Fade the Public in Conference Championship Games
- UAB-MTSU Will Play in Nasty Weather
- 5 Mismatches for Conference Championship Games
- Profitable Betting Systems for This Weekend