ATL @ NYJ6:00 pm • FOX
Falcons vs. Jets Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Jets have run 10.0% offensive plays in the red zone this season -- tied for fourth-worst in NFL. The Falcons have allowed 12.6 PPG in the red zone this season -- tied for fifth-best in NFL.
- Featured InsightJets RBs have 48.2 receiving yards per game since Week 8 -- fifth-best in NFL. The Falcons have averaged 38.7 receiving yards per game allowed to RBs since Week 8 -- eighth-worst in NFL.
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Jets are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- Jets are 2-3 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Jets are 2-5 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Jets' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 4 of Jets' 9 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Uzomah is out with knee
NYJ QB Aaron Rodgers (achilles) will likely be cleared to play Week 16; per Adam Schefter.
Brown is questionable with back
Schweitzer is doubtful with calf
Hanson is out with concussion
Wilson is out with concussion
Ruckert is out with concussion
Barnes is out with hamstring
Dupree is questionable with back
Taylor Heinicke (ankle) inactive Week 18; Desmond Ridder will start.
Smith is out with ankle
Street is out with pectoral
Hughes is questionable with concussion
McGary is questionable with knee
London is questionable with knee
Dalman is out with ankle
Franks is out with undisclosed
Williams is out for season with knee
Out for Season
Andersen is out with pectoral
Landman is questionable with knee
Ali is out with ankle
Harrison is questionable with knee
Hellams is out with concussion
Could not load odds
Falcons vs. Jets Team Totals