Bears vs. Jaguars Promos: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Bears Gain a Yard, More!
Photo credit: Frederick Breedon/Getty Images
Don’t look now, but the Bears have a fairly sizable chance to make the playoffs. First thing first, though — taking care of the Jaguars.
Even if they blow it and lose, you can still make money this weekend!
Bears vs. Jaguars Promos
- PointsBet: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Bears gain a yard or more
- States: IL, IN, CO, NJ
- William Hill: Get a risk-free bet on the Bears (or anything) up to $300
- States: IL
Offer: Bet $20, Win $125 if the Bears gain a yard or more
- Bet now: Click here
- Available states: Indiana, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey
- Who’s it for? NEW customers
I’ll be honest with you. There actually have been a couple of times that an NFL team has finished a game with negative yardage. Those games also took place when all of the Beatles were still alive.
To take advantage of this easy promo:
- Click this link — a promo code will auto-populate in your registration flow
- Deposit at least $20
- Bet $20 on the Bears normal spread or moneyline market as your FIRST bet
The $125 winnings will come in the form of free bets, which need to be rolled over only once to turn into cash.
Note: We’ve used the Bears as an example, but you can bet $20 on any team this week as your first bet and win $125 if they score.
Sign up at PointsBet and make the easiest money you’ll find all week. Seriously, try to find easier money.
William Hill Sportsbook
Offer: Get a risk-free bet up to $300
- Claim now: Click here
- Who’s it for? New users
William Hill is one of the oldest sportsbooks around, and now that Illinois is offering legal betting, they are able to enter one of the most rabid sports states in the country.
To claim their new user offer:
- Click this link
- Follow the prompts to download William Hill’s app
- Sign up using code ACTION300
- Important note: If you don’t fill in the ACTION300 code, you won’t get the $300 risk-free bet promotion
- Get your deposit matched with a risk-free bet up to $300
You can use this risk-free bet on the Bears — or any other team you want to bet on.
Strike while the iron is hot and sign up at one of the most reputable books in the business.