Ben Roethlisberger Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Philip G. Pavely-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ben Roethlisberger
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.
It might be time to curb our expectations for Roethlisberger as a high-end fantasy football quarterback.
He no longer has Antonio Brown, which means we should probably expect a dip in Big Ben’s efficiency and volume. His 675 pass attempts in 2018 were the fourth-highest mark in a single season ever, and this coincided with the first time that he managed to play all 16 games since 2014.
Still, his ability to dominate at home makes him worthy of investment for managers who prefer to wait on a quarterback and rotate multiple signal callers. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Ben Roethlisberger’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 15
- Overall: No. 123 PPR | No. 122 Half-Point PPR | No. 120 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 387 completions | 595 attempts | 65.1 comp % | 4,454 yards | 28.2 touchdowns | 14 interceptions
- Rushing: 29 carries | 74 yards | 1 touchdowns
- Passing: 452 comp | 675 att | 67 comp% | 5,129 yds | 320.6 yds/g | 34 TDs | 16 INTs
- Rushing: 31 car | 98 yds | 3 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB3