Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Indianapolis Colts middle linebacker Anthony Walker (50) and cornerback Kenny Moore (23)
Colts-Titans Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Colts -5
- Over/Under: 42.5
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC
>> All odds from BookMaker as of 8:05 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
The last game of the 2018 regular season. What a ride it’s been.
The term “must-win” actually applies to this game — and to both teams, which is even rarer. Though both teams boast 9-6 records, it’s the Colts who are favored on the road.
Of course, as of this morning, we don’t know for sure whether or not the Titans will be starting Marcus Mariota, who’s been dealing with a stinger. He’ll warm up with the intention of playing. (UPDATE: He is no longer expected to play.)
With the market unsure of who will start for Tennessee, more than 70% of bettors are siding with the Colts. They opened at -2.5 and reached as high as -3.5 for a stretch.
However, significant sharp action on the Titans plus the hook has moved the line back down to the key number of three around the market.
We’ll update this post throughout the day until the game kicks off at 8:20 p.m. ET.
Colts-Titans Betting Odds
- 8:03 p.m. ET: More movement on the over/under, as it dropped another full point down to 42. However, it only stayed there for a minute before going up to 42.5.
- 7:45 p.m. ET: The total has dropped down another half point to 43. Mariota is officially inactive, but with the line already up to -5, there hasn’t been much more movement. Mariota’s worth to the spread is only seen as 2-3 points by oddsmakers.
- 3:25 p.m. ET: Though there was a five-plus hour lull, the spread has finally moved again. If you’re a Titans fan or bettor, you’re not going to like how, as it moved to Indy -5 for the first time all week. They have continued to receive the brunt of the action with 76% of spread bets.
- 12:26 p.m. ET: The over/under has taken another slight hit, falling from 44 to 43.5 — now a full point since the Mariota news. The under is now up to 62% of bets, which is 7% higher than this morning.
- 10:04 a.m. ET: Up and up we go! The line only sat at -4 for about 15 minutes, as we’re now up to Indy -4.5. The Colts are up to 75% of spread bets, which is 4% higher than this morning.
- 9:48 a.m. ET: After about a half hour at -3.5, the Colts are up to -4. Books already had plenty of action on Indy ,and +3.5 clearly wasn’t enticing folks to bet on the Titans with Blaine Gabbert expected to start.
- 9:13 a.m. ET: The game is back up at BookMaker, with the Colts re-opening at -3.5 (-110) before moving to -3.5 (-115) shortly afterwards. The over/under dropped a half point from 44.5 to 44.
- 9 a.m. ET: News just surfaced stating that Mariota likely won’t be able to play. With that said, the juice on Indy’s -3 moved from -115 to -126 before being taken off the board entirely. The line is up to -3.5 at several other books around the market.
- 7 a.m. ET: The line has not moved off 3 since Dec. 27. However, a vig of -117 suggests the market is trending toward Colts -3.5. This game also attracted steady money on the over for the past 24 hours, pushing the total from 43.5 to 44.5.
Read All Our Colts-Titans Coverage
- Marcus Mariota Injury Leaving Sportsbooks Exposed in Colts-Titans Matchup
- NFL Expert Picks: Bears-Vikings, Eagles-Redskins, More Week 17 Bets
- Week 17 Betting Market: Sportsbooks Rooting for Titans Against Colts
- Colts-Titans SNF Betting Preview: Who Will Win the AFC’s Final Wild-Card Spot?
- Week 17 NFL Injury Report: Marcus Mariota, Eric Ebron, Who’s Resting, More
- 2018 All Fantasy Football Playoffs Team: Derrick Henry, Deshaun Watson, Players Who Dominated December
- Updated Week 16 NFL Playoff Picture, Bracket, Odds