Dak Prescott Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Tim Heitman-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dak Prescott
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott.
Prescott is once again being undervalued in fantasy football.
His ability to consistently find the end zone as a rusher, combined with improved efficiency as a passer, makes him one of 2019’s premier late-round quarterback options. There’s little debate that he’s been a better quarterback with Amari Cooper, and Prescott’s unique ability on the ground once again makes him a good bet for fantasy production. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Dak Prescott’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 13
- Overall: No. 110 PPR | No. 106 Half-Point PPR | No. 102 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 336 completions | 508 attempts | 66.1 comp % | 3,755 yards | 22.9 touchdowns | 9.2 interceptions
- Rushing: 66 carries | 313 yards | 4.7 touchdowns
- Passing: 356 comp | 526 att | 67.7 comp% | 3,885 yds | 242.8 yds/g | 22 TDs | 8 INTs
- Rushing: 75 car | 305 yds | 6 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB10