Matt Ryan Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matt Ryan
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.
We haven’t seen Ryan return to his MVP form since 2016, but even a lesser version of his best self was more than good enough to rank among the top-five quarterbacks in virtually every meaningful passing statistic last season. And there’s reason to believe he could keep on keeping on in 2019, thanks in large part to the Falcons’ cozy indoor schedule.
Ryan has one of the highest floor/ceiling combinations among fantasy quarterbacks heading into the season. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Matt Ryan Fantasy Football Rankings
- Quarterbacks: No. 6
- Overall: No. 80 PPR | No. 78 Half-Point PPR | No. 69 Standard
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Passing: 395 completions | 586 attempts | 67.4 comp % | 4,616 yards | 29.5 touchdowns | 10.5 interceptions
- Rushing: 34 carries | 115 yards | 1 touchdowns
- Passing: 422 comp | 608 att | 69.4 comp% | 4,924 yds | 307.8 yds/g | 35 TDs | 7 INTs
- Rushing: 33 car | 125 yds | 3 TDs
- Fantasy rank: QB2