XFL Fantasy Football, DFS Rankings & Projections for Every Game in Week 4
Credit: Scott Rovak/XFL via Getty Images. Pictured: Jordan Ta’amu #10
- Week 4 of the XFL season begins on Saturday, Feb. 29, and our experts have provided their fantasy football rankings and DFS projections for EDGE members below.
- St. Louis BattleHawks' quarterback Jordan Ta'amu is near the top in our QB rankings, and the top wide receiver is Roughnecks' Cam Phillips.
- See the full rankings and DFS projections for all players below.
Last week is a distant memory, so it’s time to start preparing for XFL Week 4. Our experts have compiled their Week 4 fantasy football rankings for every position based on their DFS point projections at DraftKings and FanDuel.
Let’s dig in!
Note: These rankings will be updated in real-time in the run-up to kickoff.
Week 4 XFL Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS Projections
The following tables are ordered by our experts’ consensus rankings, but you can also sort their individual projections by each of their initials.
- SK: Sean Koerner is The Action Network’s Director of Predictive Analytics and has been the No. 1 in-season FantasyPros ranker for three of the past five seasons.
- CR: Chris Raybon is a co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show and was the fourth-most accurate FantasyPros ranker in 2019. He’s watched every NFL snap since 2010.
- MF: Matthew Freedman is the Editor-in-Chief of FantasyLabs (part of The Action Network) and co-host of The Action Network’s Sirius XM Fantasy Sports Radio show.