2019 Memorial Tournament Betting Cheat Sheet: Odds, Picks, Longshots & More
John David Mercer, USA Today Sports. Pictured: Rory McIlroy
- The 2019 Memorial Tournament takes place this weekend at Muirfield Golf Course in Dublin, Ohio.
- The field for the Memorial is loaded with big names, with 33 of the top 50 players in the world participating.
- Here is all of our coverage for this weekend's event:
The PGA Tour heads to Muirfield Village Golf Club this weekend for the 2019 Memorial Tournament and it should be a doozy, as 33 of the top 50 players in the world are competing this weekend.
Even though this is a star-studded field playing on a familiar course, favorites haven’t fared well in this event over the past few years. In fact, the last five winners of this tournament have all gone off at 60-1 or higher.
Here’s all of our betting coverage for the 2019 Memorial:
2019 Memorial Tournament Betting Picks and Analysis
- Our Staff’s Favorite Bets for the 2019 Memorial Tournament
- Sobel: Finding Value in a Star-Studded Field
- Perry’s Betting Guide: Fading Tiger and the Favorites at Muirfield
- Bailey: Will Marc Leishman Find His Form?
- Sobel’s Matchup Preview: Smash Spot for Adam Scott
- Adon’s First-Round Leader Guide: Cantlay Ripe for a Hot Start
- Freedman: My Favorite Matchup Bets for the Memorial
- DFS Breakdown: Is Thomas Worth the Risk?
2019 Memorial Tournament Betting Odds
Rory McIlroy 10-1
Tiger Woods 12-1
Justin Rose 16-1
Patrick Cantlay 16-1
Justin Thomas 18-1
Matt Kuchar 18-1
Rickie Fowler 18-1
Jason Day 20-1
Jordan Spieth 20-1
Tony Finau 20-1
Hideki Matsuyama 20-1
Xander Schauffele 25-1
Adam Scott 25-1
Bryson DeChambeau 30-1
Gary Woodland 30-1
Henrik Stenson 40-1
Louis Oosthuizen 50-1
Phil Mickelson 60-1
Marc Leishman 60-1
Luke List 60-1
Emiliano Grillo 60-1
Rory Sabbatini 60-1
Jason Kokrak 60-1
Kyle Stanley 60-1
Lucas Glover 60-1