- We made a props sheet for Game 3 of the NBA Finals. All you have to do is download and print it!
- Take it to your viewing party, take it out the the bar with you. And bring extra copies for your buddies.
mightwill be considered the hero of the night.
Our in-house oddsmaker, Sean Koerner, watched Game 2 at Legends Sports Bar in Long Beach, California. He did what any decent person would do and printed out our props sheet for some of his buddies to play. Apparently the manager is also a decent person, because he loved it and printed out 100-plus copies and had the whole bar playing, with free drinks to the winner. From Sean: “The place went nuts when Nick Young bricked yet another 3 in the final minute to settle the ‘Will Nick Young make a 3-pointer?’ prop” If you don’t print out this Game 3 props sheet and create some side action at your local bar, what are you even doing?
More Coverage of Game 3
- Locky: A Case for Betting the Total in Game 3
- The Angles: Can the Warriors Handle a Tighter Spread on the Road?
- Sharp Action Moving the Game 3 Line
- How Bettors Can Profit From the Cavs’ 0-2 Deficit
- Will a Rested LeBron Offer Bettors Value in Game 3
- Mears: Predicting the NBA Finals MVP
- Warriors Open as 5.5-Point Road Favorites
Your Super-Secret-Don’t-Tell-Your-Party-Mates-You-Looked Cheat Sheet
Since you’re the go-getter who’s printing this out and organizing the betting festivities, here’s a cheat sheet. We polled seven of our NBA analysts for their picks on each of the 10 props.
Who will score more points: Kevin Love (+1.5) or Klay Thompson (-1.5)?
Love: 5 votes
Thompson: 2 votes
Will Kevin Durant score between 26 and 32 points?
Yes: 3 votes
No: 4 votes
Will JaVale McGee have over/under 10.5 points+rebounds?
Over: 2 votes
Under: 5 votes
Will Kyle Korver make over/under 1.5 three-pointers?
Over (1 point): 6 votes
Under (2 points): 1 vote
Will the Cavs shoot over/under 35.8% from 3-point range?
Over: 6 votes
Under: 1 votes
Will Draymond Green have over/under 3.5 steals+blocks?
Over: 3 votes
Under: 4 votes
Will Golden State be winning by more than 4.5 points with 3:56 left in the fourth quarter?
Yes: 2 votes
No: 5 votes
Will J.R. Smith make a 3-pointer in the first quarter?
Yes: 4 votes
No: 3 votes
Will Steph Curry shoot over/under 11.5 3-pointers?
Over: 4 votes
Under: 3 votes
Will the Cavs have over/under 10.5 offensive rebounds?
Over: 6 votes
Under: 1 vote