Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Devin Booker
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Friday's 13-game slate, including the statuses of Devin Booker, Mike Conley, Anthony Davis and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 13-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6:15 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, April 5
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Justin Anderson – Taurean Prince – John Collins – Alex Len
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Al Horford – Aron Baynes
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – Bismack Biyombo
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Larry Nance Jr. – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Trey Burke – Courtney Lee – Justin Jackson – Dirk Nowitzki – Maxi Kleber
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Wayne Ellington – Bruce Brown – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – Klay Thompson – Kevin Durant – Draymond Green – Andrew Bogut
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Cory Joseph – Wesley Matthews – Bojan Bogdanovic – Thaddeus Young – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Lance Stephenson – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Delon Wright – Tyler Dorsey – Justin Holiday – Julian Washburn – Ivan Rabb
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Dion Waiters – Justise Winslow – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton – Ian Clark – Kenrich Williams – Julius Randle – Anthony Davis
- New York Knicks: Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Mario Hezonja – Lance Thomas – Mitchell Robinson
- OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Terrance Ferguson – Paul George – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Elie Okobo – Troy Daniels – Mikal Bridges – Josh Jackson – Dragan Bender
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – Rodney Hood – Maurice Harkless – Al-Farouq Aminu – Enes Kanter
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Marvin Bagley
- San Antonio Spurs: Bryn Forbes – Derrick White – DeMar DeRozan – LaMarcus Aldridge – Jakob Poeltl
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Jae Crowder – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Tomas Satoransky – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown – Bobby Portis – Thomas Bryant
- Atlanta Hawks: Kevin Huerter (back) and Kent Bazemore (groin) are out. Taurean Prince (foot) and Justin Anderson (neck) will start. Deyonta Davis (ankle) will play.
- Boston Celtics: Al Horford (knee) is probable. Marcus Morris (knee) is questionable. Jaylen Brown (back) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (foot) and Cody Zeller (knee) remains out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (shoulder) and Matthew Dellavedova (concussion) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (thigh), Jalen Brunson (rest) and Dwight Powell (rest) are out.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (knee) is questionable. Luke Kennard (foot) is probable.
- Golden State Warriors: Andre Iguodala (toe) and DeMarcus Cousins (rest) are out.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison (groin) is out. Wesley Matthews (hamstring) will play.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (hip) is questionable.
- LA Lakers: Reggie Bullock (neck) and Kyle Kuzma (foot) are questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (ankle) and Joakim Noah (knee) are out.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (heel) is out. Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) and Dion Waiters (knee) will play.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (calf) and Luol Deng (Achilles) are out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (back) is “probable.” Frank Jackson (concussion) and Stanley Johnson (ankle) are out.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) and Allonzo Trier (calf) are questionable. Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder) and Kadeem Allen (concussion) are out.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton (ankle), Devin Booker (ankle), Tyler Johnson (knee), TJ Warren (ankle), Kelly Oubre (thumb) and Richaun Holmes (ankle) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Seth Curry (tibia) is questionable.
- Sacramento Kings: Willie Cauley-Stein (personal) is out. Corey Brewer (groin) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Marco Belinelli (hip) is out.
- Toronto Raptors: OG Anunoby (concussion-like symptoms) will play.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hamstring) and Raul Neto (ankle) are questionable. Jae Crowder (quad) is probable. Derrick Favors (back) and Kyle Korver (knee) remain out.
- Washington Wizards: Jabari Parker (knee) and Trevor Ariza (groin) are out. Jeff Green (undisclosed) is TBD.