Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Adam Glanzman/Getty Images. Pictured: Jaylen Brown
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the latest on Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Marvin Bagley and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the NBA Labs Insiders tool.
Last updated at 9:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, January 24
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – De’Andre Hunter – John Collins – Bruno Fernando
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker – Jaylen Brown – Jayson Tatum – Gordon Hayward – Daniel Theis
- Charlotte Hornets: Devonte’ Graham – Terry Rozier – Miles Bridges – PJ Washington – Cody Zeller
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn – Tomas Satoransky – Zach LaVine – Lauri Markkanen – Luke Kornet
- Denver Nuggets: Monte Morris – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Jerami Grant – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose – Bruce Brown – Tony Snell – Markieff Morris – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Damion Lee – Glenn Robinson III – Draymond Green – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook – James Harden – Ben McLemore – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: TJ McConnell – Jeremy Lamb – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Maurice Harkless – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Jimmy Butler – Bam Adebayo – Meyers Leonard
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wes Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier – Jarrett Culver – Andrew Wiggins – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Brandon Ingram – Zion Williamson – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Elfrid Payton – Reggie Bullock – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Taj Gibson
- OKC Thunder: Chris Paul – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Luguentz Dort – Danilo Gallinari – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Wes Iwundu – Aaron Gordon – Nikola Vucevic
- Phoenix Suns: Ricky Rubio – Devin Booker – Kelly Oubre – Dario Saric – Deandre Ayton
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Dewayne Dedmon
- San Antonio Spurs: Dejounte Murray – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Trey Lyles – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Atlanta Hawks: DeAndre Bembry (personal) is out. Alex Len (back) is probable.
- Boston Celtics: Enes Kanter (hip) is out. Jaylen Brown (ankle) and Jayson Tatum (groin) are questionable.
- Charlotte Hornets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Tomas Satoransky (ankle), Lauri Markkanen (ankle), Ryan Arcidiacono (elbow) and Chandler Hutchison (shoulder) are probable.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (adductor) and Michael Porter Jr. (back) are questionable. Paul Millsap (knee) and Jamal Murray (ankle) are without a timetable to return.
- Detroit Pistons: Tim Frazier (illness) and Bruce Brown (illness) are questionable.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) is out.
- LA Clippers: Paul George (hamstring) is out. Patrick Beverley (groin) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Kendrick Nunn (Achilles), Goran Dragic (calf) and Jimmy Butler (knee) are questionable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Robin Lopez (illness) remains out. Wes Matthews (illness) is probable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Nothing new.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Kenrich Williams (back) is out. JJ Redick (hamstring) and Josh Hart (ankle) are probable.
- New York Knicks: Nothing new.
- OKC Thunder: Abdel Nader (ankle) and Terrance Ferguson (personal) are out. Steven Adams (ankle) is questionable.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Phoenix Suns: Cam Johnson (quad) is out. Aron Baynes (hip) is doubtful.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (foot) and Richaun Holmes (shoulder) are out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Pat McCaw (nose) is out.