Monday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: CJ McCollum
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Monday's four-game slate, including the status of Blazers guard C.J. McCollum.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Monday’s four-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Monday, March 25
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – DeMarre Carroll – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley – Tyler Dorsey – Justin Holiday – Bruno Caboclo – Jonas Valanciunas
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Terrance Ferguson – Paul George – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Phoenix Suns: De’Anthony Melton – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dragan Bender – Deandre Ayton
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – Jake Layman – Maurice Harkless – Al-Farouq Aminu – Jusuf Nurkic
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Derrick Favors – Rudy Gobert
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (thigh) is questionable. Joakim Noah (knee) is doubtful. Avery Bradley (shin), CJ Miles (foot), Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad), Kyle Anderson (shoulder) and Dillon Brooks (toe) remain out.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: James Ennis (quad) is out.
- Phoenix Suns: Josh Jackson (ankle), Tyler Johnson (knee), Kelly Oubre (thumb) and TJ Warren (ankle) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum (knee) likely remains out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.