Saturday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Jimmy Butler
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's two-game slate, including the statuses of Joel Embiid, Jimmy Butler and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s two-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 11 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, April 6
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – Rodions Kurucs – DeMarre Carroll – Jarrett Allen
- Chicago Bulls: Walter Lemon Jr. – Shaq Harrison – Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot – Wayne Selden – Robin Lopez
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Sterling Brown – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (thigh, knee) and Otto Porter (shoulder) remain out. Kris Dunn (back) is doubtful. Wayne Selden (knee) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Ersan Ilyasova (nose) is probable. Tony Snell (ankle) remains out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (knee) and Jimmy Butler (back) are questionable. James Ennis (quad) is out.