Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Damian Lillard
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Thursday's six-game slate, including the status of Blazers PG Damian Lillard.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, Feb. 21
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving (knee) and Terry Rozier (illness) are not on the injury report. Aron Baynes (foot) remains out. Gordon Hayward (ankle) is unlikely to play.
- Brooklyn Nets: Treveon Graham (personal) and Rodions Kurucs (elbow) are not on the injury report.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) is out.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: Iman Shumpert (knee) is out. Austin Rivers (elbow) is probable.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Lonzo Ball (ankle) and Mike Muscala (ankle) are out. Josh Hart (knee) and Tyson Chandler (neck) are available to play.
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (knee) and Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) are available to play.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) is probable. Nikola Mirotic (calf) is expected to make his debut.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (knee) and Furkan Korkmaz (meniscus) are out.
- Phoenix Suns: T.J. Warren (ankle) is out. De’Anthony Melton (ankle) is not on the injury report.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard (ankle) and Rodney Hood (illness) are available to play.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.