Thursday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Andrew Wiggins
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Thursday's six-game slate, including the statuses of Andrew Wiggins, Marvin Bagley and Jayson Tatum.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Thursday’s six-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 12 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Thursday, March 14
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Marcus Morris – Al Horford
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Ante Zizic
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Jalen Brunson – Dorian Finney-Smith – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison – Wesley Matthews – Bojan Bogdanovic – Thaddeus Young – Myles Turner
- Los Angeles Lakers: Rajon Rondo – Reggie Bullock – LeBron James – Kyle Kuzma – JaVale McGee
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Terrance Ferguson – Paul George – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Bogdan Bogdanovic – Harrison Barnes – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Derrick Favors – Rudy Gobert
- Boston Celtics: Jayson Tatum (shoulder) is probable. Marcus Smart (illness) and Daniel Theis (illness) are questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot), Larry Nance Jr. (rib) and Matthew Dellavedova (concussion) are out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Torrey Craig (shoulder) and Trey Lyles (hamstring) are questionable.
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans (personal) is out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Josh Hart (knee), Tyson Chandler (neck) and Lance Stephenson (toe) are questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) is probable. Andrew Wiggins (quad), Derrick Rose (elbow) and Jeff Teague (foot) are questionable.
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Markieff Morris (neck) is out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Marvin Bagley (knee) will play.
- Toronto Raptors: Serge Ibaka (suspended) and Fred VanVleet (thumb) are out.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.