Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Blake Griffin
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Tuesday's 11-game slate, including the statuses of Joel Embiid, Kyrie Irving, Blake Griffin and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, April 9
- Boston Celtics: Terry Rozier – Jaylen Brown – Semi Ojeleye – Guerschon Yabusele – Robert Williams
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Dwayne Bacon – Nicolas Batum – Miles Bridges – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Walter Lemon Jr. – Shaq Harrison – Rawle Alkins – Wayne Selden – Robin Lopez
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Collin Sexton – Brandon Knight – Cedi Osman – Larry Nance Jr. – Ante Zizic
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Luka Doncic – Justin Jackson – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Bruce Brown – Wayne Ellington – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry – Klay Thompson – Kevin Durant – Draymond Green – DeMarcus Cousins
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- LA Lakers: Alex Caruso – Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Jemerrio Jones – Mike Muscala – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Tyler Dorsey – Delon Wright – Justin Holiday – Bruno Caboclo – Ivan Rabb
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Dion Waiters – Justise Winslow – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton – Ian Clark – Kenrich Williams – Julius Randle – Anthony Davis
- New York Knicks: Mario Hezonja – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Luke Kornet – Mitchell Robinson
- OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Paul George – Terrance Ferguson – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Mike Scott – Jonah Bolden
- Phoenix Suns: Elie Okobo – Mikal Bridges – Josh Jackson – Dragan Bender – Ray Spalding
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Maurice Harkless – Al-Farouq Aminu – Enes Kanter
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Royce O’Neale – Joe Ingles – Derrick Favors – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Tomas Satoransky – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown – Bobby Portis – Thomas Bryant
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving, Al Horford, Jayson Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Marcus Smart, Marcus Morris and Aron Baynes are all out for rest. Jaylen Brown (back), Guerschon Yabusele (foot) and Daniel Theis (foot) are available to play.
- Charlotte Hornets: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal), Cody Zeller (knee) and Shelvin Mack (personal) are out. Marvin Williams (foot) is doubtful.
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn (back) is doubtful. Zach LaVine (thigh, knee) and Otto Porter (shoulder) are out. Shaq Harrison (ankle) is probable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Kevin Love (rest), Tristan Thompson (rest), Matthew Dellavedova (concussion) and John Henson (thumb) are out. Nik Stauskas (back) is questionable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (thigh) and Maxi Kleber (knee) are probable. Courtney Lee (hip) is questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (finger) is probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (knee) will start.
- Golden State Warriors: Andrew Bogut (rest) and Andre Iguodala (toe) are out.
- Houston Rockets: Nothing new.
- LA Lakers: Kyle Kuzma (foot) and Tyson Chandler (rest) are out. Reggie Bullock (neck) is questionable. Rajon Rondo (rest) is “only available in case of emergency.”
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (ankle) and Joakim Noah (knee) are out.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (groin) is likely out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee) and Jerryd Bayless (ankle) are questionable. Taj Gibson (calf) is doubtful. Luol Deng (Achilles) remains out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (back) is “probable.” Frank Jackson (concussion) and Stanley Johnson (ankle) are out.
- New York Knicks: Lance Thomas (personal), Emmanuel Mudiay (shoulder), Kadeem Allen (concussion), Allonzo Trier (calf) and Noah Vonleh (ankle, foot) are out.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (knee), J.J. Redick (back) and Mike Scott (back) are out. Jonah Bolden (knee) and Furkan Korkmaz (knee) are available to play.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton (ankle), T.J. Warren (ankle), Devin Booker, Kelly Oubre, Tyler Johnson and Richaun Holmes (ankle) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (quad), Kyle Korver (knee) and Raul Neto (ankle) are out. Derrick Favors (back) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: Jabari Parker (knee) and Jordan McRae (Achilles) are out. Bradley Beal is on a minutes restriction.