Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Otto Porter
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's 11-game slate, including the statuses of Otto Porter and Kris Dunn.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 4:45 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Atlanta Hawks: Taurean Prince (personal) will play.
- Boston Celtics: Terry Rozier (knee) and Brad Wanamaker (illness) are questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (toe) will play.
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter (leg) and Kris Dunn (migraine) are probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: DeMarcus Cousins (load management) is out. Jordan Bell (illness) is available to play.
- Houston Rockets: Nene (undisclosed) is TBD.
- Indiana Pacers: Domantas Sabonis (ankle) is out. Tyreke Evans (illness) is questionable.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ivan Rabb (heel) is doubtful. C.J. Miles (hip) is questionable. Avery Bradley (knee, ankle) is probable.
- Miami Heat: James Johnson (shoulder) and Rodney McGruder (knee) are questionable. Justise Winslow (knee) is probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) is probable. George Hill (groin), Sterling Brown (wrist) and Donte DiVincenzo (heel) are out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague (knee) is questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Darius Miller (ankle) is available to play.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Evan Turner (knee) is out.
- Sacramento Kings: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Nothing new.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.