Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Stephen Curry
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's 11-game slate, including the statuses of Joel Embiid, Stephen Curry, Karl-Anthony Towns and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, April 10
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Taurean Prince – John Collins – Alex Len
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – Caris LeVert – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Ryan Arcidiacono – Shaq Harrison – Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot – Wayne Selden – Robin Lopez
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Luka Doncic – Justin Jackson – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Golden State Warriors: Quinn Cook – Klay Thompson – Kevin Durant – Jonas Jerebko – Andrew Bogut
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison – Tyreke Evans – Bojan Bogdanovic – Thaddeus Young – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Delon Wright – Tyler Dorsey – Justin Holiday – Bruno Caboclo – Tyler Zeller
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic – Dwyane Wade – Justise Winslow – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Sterling Brown – Khris Middleton – D.J. Wilson – Ersan Ilyasova
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Gorgui Dieng
- OKC Thunder: Russell Westbrook – Terrance Ferguson – Paul George – Jerami Grant – Steven Adams
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Wes Iwundu – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – J.J. Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Maurice Harkless – Al-Farouq Aminu – Enes Kanter
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Willie Cauley-Stein
- San Antonio Spurs: Bryn Forbes – Derrick White – DeMar DeRozan – LaMarcus Aldridge – Jakob Poeltl
- Utah Jazz: Donovan Mitchell – Royce O’Neale – Joe Ingles – Derrick Favors – Rudy Gobert
- Atlanta Hawks: Deyonta Davis (knee) is questionable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Joe Harris (foot) is questionable. DeMarre Carroll (wrist) is out.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (foot), Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal), Cody Zeller (knee) and Shelvin Mack (personal) are TBD.
- Chicago Bulls: Kris Dunn (back), Zach LaVine (thigh, knee) and Otto Porter (shoulder) are likely out.
- Dallas Mavericks: Dirk Nowitzki (rest) plans to play.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry (foot) is out.
- Indiana Pacers: Wesley Matthews (toe) is out.
- LA Clippers: Danilo Gallinari (ankle) and Patrick Beverley (hip) are available to play.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (ankle) and Joakim Noah (knee) are out. Chandler Parsons (knee) is questionable.
- Miami Heat: Nothing new.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Giannis Antetokounmpo (calf), Brook Lopez (rest) and Tony Snell (ankle) are out. Pat Connaughton (ankle) is questionable.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns (knee), Taj Gibson (calf) and Jerryd Bayless (ankle) are TBD.
- OKC Thunder: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Jonathan Isaac (concussion) is out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Starters could be rested.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Kosta Koufos (calf) is out.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (quad), Raul Neto (ankle) and Kyle Korver (knee) are TBD.