PIT @ HOU5:00 pm • CBS
Steelers vs. Texans Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Steelers have gone three and out on 44% of their drives in the fourth quarter this season -- tied for worst in NFL. Texans have forced three and outs on 33% of opponent drives in the 4th quarter this season -- tied for sixth-best in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Texans are 2-10 (.167) when throwing at least 1 interception since the 2022 season -- tied for third-worst in NFL. The Steelers have intercepted 24 passes since the 2022 season -- tied for second-most in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Texans are 5-0 in their last 5 games.
- Texans are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Texans are 3-2 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Texans' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Texans' 7 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Roberts is questionable with groin
Seumalo is questionable with shoulder
Cole is questionable with knee
Pierre is out with shoulder
Fairbairn is out with quad
Houston-Carson is questionable with illness
Fant is questionable with hip
HOU WR Noah Brown (knee) is questionable Week 14; TE Dalton Schultz (hamstring) is officially out.
HOU TE Dalton Schultz (hamstring) is not expected to play Week 14; per Aaron Wilson.
Quitoriano is out with groin
Hansen is questionable with hamstring
Dell is out with lower body
Matthews is out with knee
Could not load odds
Steelers vs. Texans Team Totals