49ers vs. Seahawks Odds, Picks, Spread, Line & Sunday Night Football Betting Cheat Sheet
USA Today Sports. Pictured: Jimmy Garoppolo, Jadeveon Clowney
- The updated betting odds for Sunday Night Football game between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks make the 49ers road favorites (spread: 49ers -3) with the over/under set at 47.
- Below, you'll find all of our betting coverage for the game, including the top picks to target, the players props offering betting value and much more.
49ers at Seahawks Odds, Picks, Spread, Line for Sunday Night Football
- Odds: 49ers -3
- Total: 46
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: NBC
Odds as of Sunday afternoon and via DraftKings, where Action Network users get a risk-free bet up to $500.
Our analysts and experts break down the most important angles of this Sunday Night Football showdown.
Here’s an excerpt, but you can read the full story here.
The first time these teams met, San Fran couldn’t get anything going on the ground, but that shouldn’t be too surprising when you consider that George Kittle didn’t suit up.
The 49ers average 4.6 yards per carry on the season, which ranks ninth in the NFL. That’s rock solid, but the splits with vs. without Kittle are drastic:
- Two Games without Kittle: 46 carries for 121 yards (2.6 yards per carry)
- 13 Games with Kittle: 428 carries for 2,056 yards (4.8 yards per carry)
A 4.8-yard average with Kittle would put San Fran in the top-five. Not only is he an excellent run-blocker, he obviously demands the attention over the middle of the field from opposing linebackers and safeties, who can key on the run when Kittle isn’t on the field.
The 49ers should have plenty of success on the ground against a Seahawks defense that allows 4.8 yards per carry (28th in NFL).
Our Favorite Sunday Night Football Betting Picks
The public is all over the the 49ers with more than 55% of bettors taking them to cover. But is that the sharp play on this spread? Our experts reveal their three favorite picks for tonight.
49ers-Seahawks Prop Bets
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson’s Rushing Yards
- Seahawks RB Travis Homer’s Rushing Yards
- 49ers WR Emmanuel Sanders’ Receiving Yards
Those are the best player prop bets for tonight according to our tools. Here’s how to bet all three.
SNF DFS Showdown Slate
Cash game strategy. Core GPP plays. Chris Raybon breaks down how to play the single-game slate.