Adrian Peterson Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Adrian Peterson
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for Washington Redskins running back Adrian Peterson.
Peterson managed to start all 16 games for the Redskins last season, putting together 1,402 rushing yards on 251 carries. While that was impressive for the now 34-year-old running back, there are some concerns heading into 2019.
For starters, Peterson is heavily game-script dependent, and the Redskins have an implied win total of only 6.5 as of writing, so it’s likely they won’t be ahead in many games. Additionally, Derrius Guice (knee) is expected to be ready for training camp, which could further hinder Peterson’s ability to churn out reliable fantasy production if Guice can carve out a consistent role.
Peterson could be fine as a late-round flier, but expectations shouldn’t be lofty. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Adrian Peterson’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 154 overall | No. 51 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 135 overall | No. 49 RB
- Standard: No. 121 overall | No. 45 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 135 carries | 541 yards | 4 touchdowns
- Receiving: 13 receptions | 95 yards | 0.3 touchdowns
- Rushing: 251 car | 1,042 yds | 65.1 yds/g | 7 TDs
- Receiving: 20 rec | 208 yds | 13 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB19 PPR | RB18 0.5 PPR | RB16 std