Giants Odds, Win Total, Projected Spreads For Every 2019 Game, More
Photo credit: Noah K. Murray-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Saquon Barkley
New York Giants Betting Odds
- Win total: Over 6 (+125)/Under 6 (-145)
- Odds to win the NFC East: 16-1
- Odds to make the NFC Playoffs: 5-1
- Odds to win the NFC Championship: 100-1
- Odds to win the Super Bowl: 200-1
The Giants have now finished dead last in the NFC East in back-to-back seasons for the first time since the 70s.
What are realistic expectations for Eli Manning, Saquon Barkley and the Giants in 2019?
I’ve compared their win total to my projections and set early spreads for all 16 of their games below.
Note: All odds via Westgate and as of Friday, August 30.
My Win Total Projection: 6.1
The Giants are everyone’s favorite punching bag of late — and for good reason: They’ve made some questionable moves over the past couple seasons. But I’m uninterested in piling on here and think there’s actually value to their over 6 +125.
They grade out nicely in my Buy/Sell Model as a B, and I even bumped up their power ratings a bit after Daniel Jones’ solid (albeit brief) debut. No, I’m not saying to overreact to small sample sizes, especially in the preseason, but it’s important to be flexible when the entire goal is to beat the market.
With Jones specifically, my original estimates of him starting 4-6 games this season and for the Giants’ power rating to drop 2-3 points in those starts were a bit off. Once the Giants turn the keys over to Jones, I’d guess the drop-off will be closer to 0 points.
I like their B rating along with their schedule (sixth-easiest); they could surprise this year considering the market isn’t expecting much. Give me the over.
Projected Spreads For Every Game
- Week 1 at Cowboys: Giants +7.5
- Week 2 vs. Bills: Giants -0.5
- Week 3 at Buccaneers: Giants +4.5
- Week 4 vs. Redskins: Giants -1.5
- Week 5 vs. Vikings: Giants +4
- Week 6 at Patriots: Giants +11.5
- Week 7 vs. Cardinals: Giants -2.5
- Week 8 at Lions: Giants +5.5
- Week 9 vs. Cowboys: Giants +3
- Week 10 at Jets: Giants +5
- Week 12 at Bears: Giants +9
- Week 13 vs. Packers: Giants +4.5
- Week 14 at Eagles: Giants +9.5
- Week 15 vs. Dolphins: Giants -4
- Week 16 at Redskins: Giants +2.5
- Week 17 vs. Eagles: Giants +5