Matt Breida Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Sergio Estrada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Matt Breida
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida.
The former undrafted free agent finished last season as the 49ers’ leading rusher (814 yards) and averaged a robust 5.3 yards per carry. Only Alvin Kamara (5.13 yards per carry) and Saquon Barkley (5.01) have averaged more yards per rush than Breida (4.96) among 36 running backs with at least 250 carries over the past two seasons.
He’s demonstrated the ability to contribute as a receiver with 48 receptions for 441 yards and three scores over the past two years, and figures to compete for double-digit touches per game as long as he’s healthy enough to stay on the field. — Ian Hartitz
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Matt Breida’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 176 overall | No. 62 RB
- Half-Point PPR: No. 159 overall | No. 59 RB
- Standard: No. 146 overall | No. 56 RB
Here are our experts’ aggregate projections for top-level stats.
- Rushing: 93 carries | 434 yards | 2.5 touchdowns
- Receiving: 17 receptions | 149 yards | 0.9 touchdowns
- Rushing: 153 car | 814 yds | 58.1 yds/g | 3 TDs
- Receiving: 27 rec | 261 yds | 18.6 yds/g | 2 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: RB26 PPR | RB25 0.5 PPR | RB24 std
Note: Breida missed two regular-season games with an ankle injury.