Quincy Enunwa Fantasy Football Rankings, 2019 Projections, Analysis, More
Credit: Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Robby Anderson, Quincy Enunwa
- See our experts' fantasy football rankings, 2019 projections, analysis and more for New York Jets wide receiver Quincy Enunwa.
Enunwa was second on the Jets in target share in 2018, and the absence of Jermaine Kearse frees up 17% of their market share of targets from last season.
Enunwa will kick outside with the addition of Jamison Crowder, but that shouldn’t be cause for concern as head coach Adam Gase has already talked about expanding Enunwa’s route tree. The 6-foot-2, 225-pound receiver could be tough to cover downfield, and he could have a nice year with Sam Darnold entering his sophomore season.
Enunwa won’t cost much come draft day as he’s currently being undrafted. — Justin Bailey
Note: Rankings and projections are as of July 1. For our experts’ most recent updates, check out our fantasy football tools.
2019 Quincy Enunwa’s Fantasy Football Rankings
- PPR: No. 129 overall | No. 60 WR
- Half-Point PPR: No. 141 overall | No. 61 WR
- Standard: No. 148 overall | No. 65 WR
- Receiving: 44 receptions | 574 yards | 2.8 touchdowns
- Receiving: 38 rec | 449 yds | 40.8 yds/g | 1 TDs
- Fantasy ranks: WR83 PPR | WR85 0.5 PPR | WR89 std
Note: Enunwa missed two Weeks 8-9 with an ankle sprain, then suffered another ankle sprain in Week 14 that sidelined him for the rest of the season. He played in only 11 games.