Getty Images. Pictured: Tottenham’s Harry Kane battling Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante
- Another International Break is complete and the Premier League returns with fixtures on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- The marquee matchup is on Saturday afternoon with Tottenham hosting Chelsea at 12:30 p.m. ET (NBC).
- There are plenty of betting opportunities on this weekend's slate and I've picked out four value plays to make.
Congratulations to everyone who made it through another International Break! The Premier League returns Saturday morning with a ten-match slate and there’s plenty of betting value across the board.
First here’s a look at the season trends before getting into each match.
2018-19 Season Trends
- Teams closing +500 or higher on the moneyline are winless in 57 matches.
- Favorites have won 73 matches for +6.31 units.
- Watford (+8.95 units) are the most profitable club this season, followed by Tottenham (+4.98 u) and Bournemouth (+4.60 u).
For Week 13, I’ve broken down the betting market and picked out five value plays (12-26-1 season record, -4.05 units).
(Odds are always on the move until kickoff, so be sure to follow all the latest lines and betting percentages here)
Saturday (7 matches)
There’s no early match on Saturday so fans and bettors can both sleep in until the 10 a.m. ET kickoffs.
One game that has seen quite a bit of line movement is Brighton-Leicester City. After opening at +210, hosts Brighton are down to +190 while Leicester City have moved from +150 to +175. The odds of a draw have remained largely unchanged at +225, and just 10% of bettors think it ends without a winner.