UFC 250 Bonus Offer: Get FIVE 50% Profit Boosts for the Main Card
Pictured: Amanda Nunes. (Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC)
We’ve been lacking some big-ticket sporting events of late, but UFC 250 on Saturday gives us plenty to be excited about — especially for those folks who are able to take advantage of this terrific promo.
Offer: Get a 50% Profit Boost for Each of the Five Main Event Fights
- Claim now: Click here
- Available states: Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia
- Who’s it for? New and existing users
This is not the first time we’ve seen profit boosts for big events. It is the first time we’ve seen a whopping FIVE profit boosts of 50%. Statistically speaking, it would be rather silly not to use all five of them if you live in one of the available states.
Here’s how a profit boost works, using a real example. One of the fights on the main card features Cody Garbrandt (-148) vs. Raphael Assuncao (+120). If you were to bet $50, the max bet for these boosts, here’s how you’d fare if they won:
- Normally: Bet $50, win $33.80
- Boost: Bet $50, win $50.70 ($33.80 x 1.5)
- Difference: +$19.90
- Normally: Bet $50, win $60
- Boost: Bet $50, win $90 ($60 x 1.5)
- Difference: +30
Here’s what you need to do to get in on the boosts: Click this link and then hit “Opt-In” at the top of the page:
Once you do that, you’ll have a 50% profit boost to use for all five fights on the main card.
If you don’t know a darn thing about UFC and just want boosted profits up the wazoo, Action Network’s UFC expert Sean Zerillo is here to help. Here’s who he has bet already:
- Neil Magney over Anthony Rocco Martin
- Cody Garbrandt over Raphael Assuncao
Zerillo likes both of those fighters at the NON-BOOSTED odds, so getting 50% better odds makes them total no-brainer bets.
Here are some more things you need to know for this promo:
- Select the profit boost on your bet slip before placing each bet
- $50 max bet per profit boost
- $100 max additional winnings per bet
- Users eligible for one boosted profit bet per main card fight
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, odds boosts, voided bets and cash out bets
What are you waiting for? You have five fights you need to bet — if you like 50% more money than you’d normally make, that is!