2019 NBA 3-Point Contest Odds: Stephen Curry Favored Over Booker, Lillard, Field
Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (30), Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker (1).
- The 2019 NBA 3-Point Contest will take place tonight at 8 p.m. ET at All-Star Weekend in Charlotte, NC.
- Odds have been posted, and Stephen Curry (+275) is favored over defending champion Devin Booker (+450) and the rest of the field.
We’re currently in the midst of a 3-point revolution in the NBA, which means the 2019 NBA 3-Point Contest at All-Star Weekend will feature some of the best shooters we’ve ever seen.
Here’s the field and their odds:
- Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry: +150
- Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker: +375
- Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield: +550
- Portland Trail Blazers guard Seth Curry: +550
- Brooklyn Nets guard Joe Harris: +600
- Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard: +1200
- Toronto Raptors guard Danny Green: +1200
- Charlotte Hornets guard Kemba Walker: +1200
- Milwaukee Bucks wing Khris Middleton: +1500
- Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki: +2000
Are we the reason Joe Harris is in the contest? Frankly, it’s impossible to prove we aren’t, so we’ll humbly accept credit.
This loaded field includes three past winners: Booker last year, Curry in 2015 and Nowitzki in 2006.
To help you start your betting research, here’s each contestant’s 3-point percentage for the season and their career marks:
Will Curry or Booker get their second crown? Or will a new champion emerge?