Sunday NBA First Basket Props: Play Booker, Ayton and Bridges in Game 7
Layne Murdoch Jr./NBAE via Getty Images. Pictured: Deandre Ayton #22, Devin Booker #1 and Mikal Bridges #25 of the Phoenix Suns.
- NBA First Basket digs into his four favorite props for Mavericks vs. Suns Game 7.
- NBA First Basket is targeting the Suns in Game 7 and two of his four plays involve Devin Booker.
- Check out his picks and breakdown below.
NBA First Basket will break down some of his favorite NBA plays of the day here, and will track all his bets in The Action Network app.
Devin Booker | Deandre Ayton | Mikal Bridges
|Prop||Booker (+1600) | Ayton (+708) | Bridges (+1200)|
|Matchup||Mavericks vs. Suns|
|Time||8 p.m. ET|
|Book||FanDuel | DraftKings|
DeAndre Ayton (75% opening-tip win rate) will be taking on Dwight Powell (25% win rate) at the opening tip for Game 7. Ayton has a significant advantage and should control the tip. It is worth noting that Powell did win the tip in Game 6, but he is just 1-6 against Ayton on tips over the past two seasons.
Both teams have done well this season scoring first: The Suns score first 59% of the time and the Mavericks score first 53% of the time. The Suns have scored first in five of the six games so far in this series.
Phoenix has three guys who dominate in first game field goals: Devin Booker, Ayton and Jae Crowder. I like Booker’s chances the most for today’s game. He has shot first in three of the six games in the series and in the games he has scored first this season, the 3-Point field goal or other exact method props have hit 91% of the time.
I’m playing Booker’s both of those exact method props and a Bridges first basket/Suns to win parlay on FanDuel.
I’m also playing Ayton’s first scorer prop, using the DraftKings 77% boost for Game 7. If you don’t have that boost, you could play Ayton first basket/Suns to win as an alternative to get closer to the 7-1 odds.
- Devin Booker Exact Method: 3-Pointer (+1600, Risk 0.5 units)
- Devin Booker Exact Method: Other (+1000, Risk 0.5 units)
- Deandre Ayton first field goal (+708 with boost, Risk 1.0 units)
- Mikal Bridges first basket/Suns win parlay (+1200, Risk 0.3 units)
Mavericks vs. Suns First Basket Data
Get NBA First Basket’s bets instantly in The Action Network app.