9 College Basketball Sportsbook Promo Codes, Sign-Up Offers & Bonuses
Photo by Keith Gillett/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Francis Okoro (Saint Louis)
College basketball season tips off Monday, and if you're a diehard CBB bettor, you'll want to have as many sportsbooks as possible to maximize your prices and winnings.
Here are six legal sportsbook offers to claim ahead of the season start, plus three other options (7-9 in the list below) if you're in a non-legal state.
Confused? Learn about the different types of sportsbook promotions.
- States available: AZ CO IN IA IL KS LA MI NJ NV NY PA TN VA WV WY
- Bonus code: ACTION
BetMGM is giving new users in most states a $1,000 risk-free bet when they sign up now. It can be used on college basketball, college football, or any other sport you want
Click this link or use promo code ACTION at checkout to activate the offer.
If you're in Illinois, Louisiana or Kansas, you can use code ACTIONYARD for $200 in free bets if the NFL or CFB team you bet passes for 1+ yard.
- States available: AZ CO CT IL KS LA IN IA MI NJ NY PA TN VA WV WY
- Promo code:Use this link
FanDuel has returned to its $1,000 no-sweat first bet offer. It can also be used on any sport, including college hoops.
- Claim it here.
- Make your first bet up to $1,000.
- If it wins, you keep the winnings and your initial stake.
- If it loses, you get free bets back equal to that first bet amount.
We already did a full breakdown of how the no-sweat bets work here.
- States available: AZ CO IL IN IA KS LA MI NJ NV NY PA TN VA WV
- Promo code: ACTION4FULL
Caesars has an offer that works like FanDuel's, but uses "first-bet insurance" as the language.
Claim it here or use promo code ACTION4FULL at checkout.
- States available: CO IL IN IA KS MI NJ NY PA VA WV
- Promo code:Use this link
- If your first bet of the day loses in any of your first five days as a PointsBet user, you'll get a free bet back, up to $100. Say you bet $50 on Iona -5 today and it loses — you'll get $50 in free bets.
- So if your first bet on Day 2 is $50 on the Montana moneyline vs. Duquesne, you'd profit $75 if they win.
It can be used on college basketball or anything else.
- States available: AZ CO IN LA MI NJ NY NV TN VA
- Promo code: Follow this link
WynnBet has some of the strongest pricing on moneylines and spreads of any sportsbook in the legalized American market.
If you care at all about price, Wynn is a must-have. And you'll get $200 in free bets if you sign up now.
Just follow this link.
How to Use Free Bets & Sign-Up Bonuses
We've covered this in-depth before, but it's worth repeating — you should always use free bets and sign-up bonuses on plus-money wagers.
There's much more expected value in plus-money wagers on free bets.
Not in a Legal State?
PrizePicks allows you to choose player statistical outcomes and put them together to create a high payout.
Click here to sign up or use promo code ACTION at checkout to get $100 free.
PrizePicks lists an absurd amount of statistical props for even the most niche college basketball games. Take a look:
For a two-player entry of Hendon Hooker over his rushing + passing yards, and Stetson Bennett over 22.5 completions, I'll 3x my bet amount.
2. Underdog Fantasy
Underdog has a great fantasy football product, but it also has "pick'em games" that operate kind of like PrizePicks.
Use this link or promo code ACTION at checkout.
You can choose more or less on a bunch of player statistics, and multiply your winnings by adding more.
Fliff is "sports betting reimagined as an interactive game" in which you can earn coins by picking games — including moneylines, spreads and totals.
The coins can be redeemed for gift cards at your favorite restaurants and stores, among other things.
Use this link to sign up for a $25 bonus.