College Football Betting Picks, Odds & Full Coverage: Your Saturday Cheat Sheet
Joe Maiorana-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: J.K. Dobbins.
- Get the latest college football betting odds and picks for all of Saturday's biggest games.
- Our betting experts have detailed previews on Michigan -4 vs. Iowa, Texas -10.5 vs. West Virginia, Auburn -2.5 vs. Florida, Ohio State -20.5 vs. Michigan State, and more.
Looking to bet college football on Saturday? Well, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve covered Saturday’s Week 6 slate from every angle, hitting on our favorite plays and covering the biggest games in-depth.
Full versions of each article are available to Action Network EDGE members.
College Football Betting Picks
Looking for a quick way to add a few bets to your card? Look no further. Our experts compiled their favorite bets, sharp action and more.
- Collin Wilson’s Betting Card
- Kyle Miller’s Under-the-Radar Games
- Our Staff’s 5 Favorite Bets
- 2 Live Underdogs to Bet on the Moneyline
- Stuckey’s 3 Situational Spots
- CFB Sharp Report
Individual Game Analysis
Sometimes, you just need to get action down on the biggest games. That’s where our in-depth analysis can help.
Whether you’re looking to get down on the CBS game in The Swamp or an ugly one in Ann Arbor, we’ve got all the big games covered.
There are no shortage of betting angles on a college football Saturday.
- The Ugly Game Sharps Bet Early This Week
- Weather Influencing Kent State-Wisconsin
- Two PRO Systems Fit Northwestern-Nebraska
- How Havoc Influences Florida-Auburn
- Projected Odds for Every Game
- Projected Totals for Every Game
Every College Football Game With Our Odds
Tulane at Army (-1)
Ohio at Buffalo (4.1)
Eastern Michigan at Central Michigan (4.1)
Arizona at Colorado (0.3)
San Diego State at Colorado State (8.1)
Pittsburgh at Duke (-1)
UMass at FIU (-26.3)
Auburn at Florida (-0.4)
Arkansas State at Georgia State (5.3)
North Carolina at Georgia Tech (5.3)
TCU at Iowa State (-4.7)
Oklahoma at Kansas (31.9)
Baylor at Kansas State (-3.9)
Boston College at Louisville (-1.4)
USU at LSU (-26)
Virginia Tech at Miami (-6.7)
Iowa at Michigan (-3.3)
Marshall at Middle Tennessee (3.8)
Illinois at Minnesota (-12.7)
Troy at Missouri (-18.7)
Air Force at Navy (1.9)
Northwestern at Nebraska (-8)
Liberty at New Mexico State (3.9)
Ball State at Northern Illinois (-12.1)
Bowling Green at Notre Dame (-44.6)
Michigan State at Ohio State (-20.2)
Western Kentucky at Old Dominion (-3)
Vanderbilt at Ole Miss (-3)
California at Oregon (-14.7)
Purdue at Penn State (-17)
Maryland at Rutgers (13.9)
Tulsa at SMU (-11.1)
Washington at Stanford (10.4)
Georgia at Tennessee (19.8)
Oklahoma State at Texas Tech (8.4)
Western Michigan at Toledo (-1.3)
Rice at UAB (-7.2)
Oregon State at UCLA (-3.3)
South Florida at UConn (17.1)
Memphis at ULM (11.6)
Boise State at UNLV (18.7)
UTSA at UTEP (1.5)
Texas at West Virginia (13.7)
Kent State at Wisconsin (-31.7)