BUF @ PHI9:25 pm • CBS
Bills vs. Eagles Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightBills WRs have 15 receiving touchdowns this season -- second-most in NFL. The Eagles have allowed 15 receiving touchdowns to WRs this season -- tied for most in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Eagles are averaging 5.4 yards per carry on rushes to the left side of the field this season -- second-best in NFL. The Bills have allowed 5.0 yards per carry when defending on rushes to the left to RBs this season -- tied for ninth-worst in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Eagles are 4-1 in their last 5 games.
- Eagles are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Eagles are 4-1 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Eagles' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 5 of Eagles' 6 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Hines is out with knee
Damien Harris (concussion) ruled out for Week 7.
Davidson is out with undisclosed
Elam is questionable with ankle
Shorter is out with hamstring
Could not load odds
Bills vs. Eagles Team Totals