LV @ LAC8:05 pm • CBS
Raiders vs. Chargers Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightChargers QBs have a 107.1 passer rating when their QB was under pressure this season -- third-best in NFL. The Raiders have allowed a passer rating of 101.6 when the opposing QB was under pressure this season -- seventh-worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightChargers TEs have 8 receiving touchdowns since the 2022 season -- tied for 10th-most in NFL. The Raiders have allowed 9 receiving touchdowns to TEs since the 2022 season -- tied for fifth-most in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Chargers are 3-2 in their last 5 games.
- Chargers are 3-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Chargers are 3-3 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 1 of Chargers' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Chargers' 6 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Facyson is questionable with shin
Miller is out with shoulder
Crosby is questionable with knee
Walter is out with undisclosed
Brown is out with undisclosed
Mauga is questionable with knee
Vannett is questionable with concussion
Mike Williams (torn ACL) to miss the rest of the 2023 season.
LAC WR Joshua Palmer (knee) has been ruled out Week 9; WR Jalen Guyton (knee) is questionable.
Ogbongbemiga is questionable with hamstring
Ogbonnia is questionable with knee
Leonard is out with ankle
Could not load odds
Raiders vs. Chargers Team Totals