Chargers-Patriots Betting Odds: Tracking NFL Divisional Playoff Line Moves
Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Los Angeles Chargers fullback Derek Watt (34) and running back Melvin Gordon (28)
Chargers-Patriots Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Patriots -4
- Over/Under: 47.5
- Time: 1:05 p.m. ET
- TV: CBS
>> All odds as of 12:40 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
For the first time since 2010-11 season, the AFC Championship Game will not be played in either Foxborough or Denver. Instead, the winner of Chargers-Pats will head to Kansas City next week.
After opening at New England -5 vs. the Chargers, the line bounced between -4 and -5 for about a day. Since then, it has been very quiet — sticking at -4 since Monday.
The over/under went on a bit of a roller coaster ride thanks to a snowstorm that was forecast early in the week. Since then, we’ve learned that Gillette Stadium will be snow-less. The over/under, which had dipped down to 44.5, is back up to 47.
We’ll be tracking every live odds update until this game kicks off at 1:05 p.m. ET.
Chargers-Patriots Betting Odds
- 12:37 p.m. ET: That 3.5 didn’t last too long. After just 25 minutes, the Patriots are back up to -4.
- 12:20 p.m. ET: The line moves continue! This time, the over/under has gone up to 47.5. It had been at 47 for about 12 straight hours. The over is getting 59% of bets and 71% of the money.
- 12:12 p.m. ET: After a quiet morning, the Chargers just moved to +3.5 for the first time all week. They have just about 55% of spread bets and dollars in addition to nearly 70% of moneyline bets and dollars.
- 8:00 a.m. ET: Though the line itself has remained at Pats -4 for almost the entire week, the juice has moved around quite a bit in just the past 12 hours, ranging between -120 on the Chargers and -115 on the Patriots. It’s currently at Chargers +4 (-115) The over/under sits at 47 with standard -110 juice.
Read All Our Chargers-Patriots Coverage
- Chargers-Patriots Betting Preview: Will Rivers Struggle vs. Brady Again?
- NFL Playoff Picks: Our Favorite Bets for Every Divisional Round Matchup
- Best Chargers-Patriots Playoff Prop Bets: Go Low on Rob Gronkowski and Melvin Gordon?
- Koerner’s Ultimate NFL Props Breakdown: Ezekiel Elliott and the Best Longshot ‘First TD’ Plays
- Koerner: My Betting Angles for Colts-Chiefs, Other 3 NFL Divisional Round Games
- BlackJack’s NFL Divisional Round Betting Preview: Picks For Every Game
- Winter Weather Forecasts Affecting Colts-Chiefs, Chargers-Patriots Betting Lines
- Can the Chargers Succeed Back-to-Back Weeks on the East Coast?
- Bookmaker Roundup: Sportsbooks Are Actually Cheering on the Patriots in the Playoffs