2019 NFL Combine Props: Betting Odds, Picks and Analysis for Top Prospects
USA Today Sports. Pictured: D.K. Metcalf, Josh Jacobs, Devin White
- From who will run the fastest 40-yard dash to prospect-specific props, find our picks for a plethora of 2019 NFL Combine prop bets below.
All eyes will be on Indianapolis this weekend as prospects try to help their draft stock at the 2019 NFL Combine.
And yes, you can bet on it.
You’ll find links to our staff’s picks for various performance props outlined below as well as the workout schedule.
Let’s get to it!
Our Staff’s Favorite NFL Combine Prop Bets
NFL Combine Prop Bets
- Combine Props: What Will Be the Fastest 40-Yard Dash?
- Dwayne Haskins Combine Props: 40-Yard Dash and Vertical Jump
- Josh Jacobs Combine Props: Over/Under 4.5 Seconds in 40-Yard Dash?
- N’Keal Harry Combine Prop Over/Under 4.6 Seconds in the 40-Yard Dash?
- D.K. Metcalf Combine Prop: Too Jacked to Run the 40-Yard Dash in Under 4.5?
- Nick Bosa Combine Props: Bench Press and 40-Yard Dash
- Devin White Combine Props: Just How Fast Will He Run the 40-Yard Dash?
- Josh Allen Combine Props: Over/Under 4.6 Seconds in 40-Yard Dash?
- Rashan Gary Combine Props: How Freaky Is Michigan’s Stud Lineman?
- Greedy Williams Combine Props: Over/Under 4.36-Second 40 for Draft’s Best Corner?
- Combine Prop: Will A Player’s Nike Shoe Break?
- Combine Props: Will Rich Eisen Run 40 Yards in Fewer than Six Seconds?
NFL Combine Workout Schedule
- Friday: Running backs, offensive linemen, kickers, special teams
- Saturday: Quarterbacks, wide receivers, tight ends
- Sunday: Defensive linemen, linebackers
- Monday: Defensive backs