Patriots vs. Ravens Betting Odds, Predictions & Picks (November 3, 2019)
Rich Barnes-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Tom Brady
Patriots vs. Ravens Betting Odds
- Patriots Spread: -3
- Ravens Spread: +3
- Patriots Moneyline: -165
- Ravens Moneyline: +145
- Over/Under: 44.5
- Time: 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC
The New England Patriots are a favorite against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 9 of the 2019 NFL season.
Here are the betting trends, statistics, model predictions and picks you need to help wager on it.
Patriots vs. Ravens Model Prediction
The Patriots have a 61% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. The true point spread is the Patriots -4, giving slight value to New England. The over/under in our model is projected at 45.8, giving slight value to the over.
The Ravens are averaging 0.89 more yards per play than the Patriots this season.
- New England Patriots are 6-2 ATS in the last 10 games
- Baltimore Ravens are 2-4-1 ATS in the last 10 games
Betting Percentage Breakdown
As of November 3rd, 74% of bets are on the Patriots -3.
The game total is 44.5 and 60% of bets are on the over.
Get real-time betting percentages for every NFL game here.
Patriots vs. Ravens Betting Picks
- Stuck : Patriots -3
- Stuck : Ravens +4
- Mike Randle: Ravens +4
- YBK Picks.com: Ravens +3
- Lauren Joffe: Over 44.5
- Whale Capper: Under 45
- Collin Wilson: Ravens +4
- John Ewing: Patriots -3
- Sean Zerillo: Ravens +4
- Matthew Freedman: Patriots -3
- Matthew Freedman: Patriots -3.5
- Matt Moore: Patriots -3.5
- Chad Millman: Ravens +3.5
- Justin Bailey: Ravens moneyline +165
- Justin Bailey: Under 46
- 256 or Bust: Ravens +3
- So Money: Under 45
Patriots vs. Ravens Player Props Picks
These are the prop bets that have been officially logged in The Action Network App by our experts:
- Lamar Jackson under 1 passing touchdowns
- Tom Brady under 278.5 passing yards
- Julian Edelman under 72.5 receiving yards
- Mohamed Sanu under 36.5 receiving yards