Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott
Seahawks-Cowboys Betting Odds, Line
- Odds: Cowboys -3
- Over/Under: 43.5
- Time: 8:15 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX
>> All odds from BookMaker as of 8:15 p.m. ET. Download The Action Network App to get real-time NFL odds and track your bets.
As was the case with Saturday’s first Wild Card matchup, tonight’s primetime game has bettors split on the sides, with Dallas holding a slight 51% edge. The Cowboys have had a slightly bigger average bet size, as indicated by the 58% of money they’ve generated, but have remained at the opening BookMaker line to start the day Saturday.
The total has seen a 2-point move from its opener, going from 41.5 to 43.5 thanks to 66% of bets and 69% of dollars on the over.
The Cowboys ultimately closed as 3-point favorites against the Seahawks, with an over/under of 43.5.
Seahawks-Cowboys Betting Odds
- 8:13 p.m. ET: Minutes before kickoff, the over/under popped back up to 43.5.
- 8:03 p.m. ET: With kickoff closing in, the Cowboys have reached -3 (+101).
- 7:15 p.m. ET: The total dropped to 43, which is a very important number in NFL over/under betting.
- 5:22 p.m. ET: Here we go again. Cowboys to -2.5 (-115).
- 5:21 p.m. ET: Shortly after the last vig adjustment, oddsmakers quickly moved the line back to Cowboys -2.5 (-110).
- 5:18 p.m. ET: Oddsmakers adjusted Cowboys -2.5 from -115 to -120, suggesting they’re closer to moving the line to -3 than -2.
- 3:38 p.m. ET: Bettors seem to have jumped on the lower number, as it’s once again listed at 43.5.
- 3:21 p.m. ET: After a few unexciting hours, the total finally moved back down to 43.
- 1:29 p.m. ET: While most books are still holding the Cowboys at -2, BookMaker is once again posted a spread of -2.5.
- 12:41 p.m. ET: The back-and-forth trend continues, as Dallas is now back to a 2-point favorite.
- 11:04 a.m. ET: Following the same pattern, the point spread is once again at Dallas -2.5, the same number at which it began Saturday.
- 10:48 a.m. ET: The over/under is back to where it back the day, as the line movement has changed direction and brought it back to 43.5.
- 9:57 a.m. ET: The total has ticked down to 43 despite the 67% of bettors backing the over.
- 9:49 a.m. ET: BookMaker’s line has dropped a half-point to bring the Cowboys to -2, where they stand across most of the market.
- 8:50 a.m. ET: The Cowboys open the day favored by 2.5 points, with an opener of 43.5.
Read All Our Seahawks-Cowboys Coverage
- Sharp Money Continuing to Flow on Seahawks-Cowboys Wild Card Game
- Sharp Hitting Seahawks-Cowboys in Early NFL Wild Card Betting
- Seahawks-Cowboys Wild Card Injury Report: Tyron Smith, Zach Martin Fully Expected to Play
- NFL Wild Card Weekend: Scouting Every Offense, Key Matchups, More
- NFL Power Ratings: Spreads That Are off Most for Wild Card Weekend
- Wild Card Round Matchup Manifesto: Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson Set up for Success, More
- Wild Card Weekend Betting Market: Early Money Moving Chargers Off Key Number