David Richard-USA TODAY Sports
- Let’s be real: The only way to keep this series interesting is to bet on it.
- We can help you with that. Print out our prop sheet and bring extra copies to your viewing party for your buddies.
If you’re looking for betting value in the rest of the NBA Finals, it’ll be hard to find at this point. The Warriors are now -36,000 to win the title, and they may close Game 4 as the biggest road favorite in the Finals since at least 2005. But don’t worry: We’re still rolling out our NBA props sheet with lines set by our in-house oddsmaker, Sean Koerner. And let’s be honest: As fun as it may be to be paid out by a sportsbook, it’s even more fun to take money from your friends. May your pockets grow tonight.
More Coverage of Game 4
- The Only Drama Left: Who Wins the Finals MVP?
- Game 4 Attracting Sneaky Wiseguy Attention
- Locky: Warriors Could Turn Game 4 into a Laugher
- Mears: Keep Betting the Warriors 3Q Line
- Game 4 Trends: Pay Attention to Spread Dollars on the Warriors
- Profitable First-Half System for Game 4
- Warriors Open at -5.5 to Clinch Third Title in Four Years