Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: DeMarcus Cousins
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Friday's seven-game slate, including how the Golden State Warriors will look in DeMarcus Cousins' debut.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s seven-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 6:30 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, Jan. 18
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Brooklyn Nets: Jared Dudley (hamstring) and Allen Crabbe (knee) are out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot) and Larry Nance Jr. (knee) are out.
- Detroit Pistons: Stanley Johnson (hamstring), Ish Smith (groin) and Khyri Thomas (back) are probable. Henry Ellenson (ankle) and Jon Leuer (illness) are out.
- Golden State Warriors: DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) will make his debut.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Nothing new.
- Miami Heat: Josh Richardson (illness) is out. Wayne Ellington (illness) will play. Goran Dragic (knee) remains out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones (ankle) is without a timetable to return.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nothing new.
- Orlando Magic: Mo Bamba (foot) is available to play.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Maurice Harkless (knee) is questionable.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio (hamstring), Dante Exum (ankle), Thabo Sefolosha (hamstring) and Raul Neto (groin) remain out.