Friday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups & Injury News
Photo credit: Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Ben Simmons
- Below you'll find injury news and projected starting lineups for Friday's NBA slate, including the statuses of Ben Simmons, Myles Turner and more.
- Visit the embedded FantasyLabs link for real-time news and updates.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Friday’s 11-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 11:30 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Friday, November 8
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Cam Reddish – De’Andre Hunter – Jabari Parker – Alex Len
- Brooklyn Nets: Kyrie Irving – Caris LeVert – Joe Harris – Taurean Prince – DeAndre Jordan
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Darius Garland – Collin Sexton – Cedi Osman – Kevin Love – Tristan Thompson
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic – Seth Curry – Dorian Finney-Smith – Kristaps Porzingis – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Bruce Brown – Luke Kennard – Tony Snell – Markieff Morris – Andre Drummond
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell – Jordan Poole – Glenn Robinson III – Eric Paschall – Willie Cauley-Stein
- Indiana Pacers: Malcolm Brogdon – Aaron Holiday – TJ Warren – Domantas Sabonis – Myles Turner
- LA Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ja Morant – Dillon Brooks – Jae Crowder – Jaren Jackson Jr. – Jonas Valanciunas
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler – Kendrick Nunn – Duncan Robinson – Meyers Leonard – Bam Adebayo
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe – Wesley Matthews – Khris Middleton – Giannis Antetokounmpo – Brook Lopez
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Jeff Teague – Andrew Wiggins – Treveon Graham – Robert Covington – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – Josh Hart – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina – RJ Barrett – Marcus Morris – Julius Randle – Bobby Portis
- Orlando Magic: Markelle Fultz – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Josh Richardson – Furkan Korkmaz – Tobias Harris – Al Horford – Joel Embiid
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – CJ McCollum – Rodney Hood – Anthony Tolliver – Hassan Whiteside
- Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox – Buddy Hield – Harrison Barnes – Nemanja Bjelica – Richaun Holmes
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Mike Conley – Donovan Mitchell – Bojan Bogdanovic – Royce O’Neale – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Isaiah Thomas – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown – Rui Hachimura – Thomas Bryant
- Atlanta Hawks: Evan Turner (Achilles) is out. Cam Reddish (shoulder) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: DeAndre Jordan (ankle) is questionable.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Nothing new.
- Dallas Mavericks: Nothing new.
- Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris (ankle) is probable.
- Detroit Pistons: Derrick Rose (hamstring) and Blake Griffin (hamstring) are out. Tim Frazier (shoulder) is doubtful.
- Golden State Warriors: D’Angelo Russell (ankle) is probable. Kevon Looney (hamstring) and Draymond Green (finger) remain out.
- Indiana Pacers: Jeremy Lamb (ankle) and Goga Bitadze (concussion) are out. Myles Turner (ankle) is a game-time decision.
- LA Lakers: Rajon Rondo (calf) is doubtful. Avery Bradley (leg) is questionable. Kyle Kuzma (ankle) is probable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Grayson Allen (ankle) is out. Tyus Jones (ankle) is probable.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (concussion) is in the protocol, TBD.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Nothing new.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Shabazz Napier (hamstring) is doubtful. Jeff Teague (illness) and Jordan Bell (shoulder) are questionable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: JJ Redick (knee) is questionable. Lonzo Ball (adductor) is probable. Derrick Favors (knee) is not on the injury report.
- New York Knicks: Mitchell Robinson (concussion) is out. Dennis Smith Jr. (personal) and Elfrid Payton (hamstring) are TBD.
- Orlando Magic: Terrence Ross (knee) is out.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons (shoulder) is out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- Sacramento Kings: Harry Giles (knee) and Dewayne Dedmon (knee) are questionable.
- Toronto Raptors: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Emmanuel Mudiay (hamstring) is out.
- Washington Wizards: Nothing new.