Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Bradley Beal
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Saturday's nine-game slate, including how the Wizards will look without John Wall.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Saturday’s nine-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated noon ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Saturday, Dec. 29
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len (back), Taurean Prince (ankle) and Miles Plumlee (knee) are TBD.
- Boston Celtics: Nothing new.
- Brooklyn Nets: Allen Crabbe (knee) is without a timetable to return.
- Charlotte Hornets: Tony Parker (rest) is out.
- Cleveland Cavaliers: Tristan Thompson (foot), Ante Zizic (knee), Rodney Hood (Achilles) and David Nwaba (ankle) are TBD.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Golden State Warriors: Nothing new.
- Houston Rockets: James Ennis (hamstring) is out. Chris Paul (hamstring) is TBD.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Nothing new.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Joakim Noah (heel) and Dillon Brooks (knee) are probable.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Khris Middleton (quad) is questionable. Giannis Antetokounmpo (foot) is probable.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Nikola Mirotic (ankle) is TBD.
- New York Knicks: Tim Hardaway Jr. (illness) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Nothing new.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Utah Jazz: Jae Crowder (thumb) is out. Ricky Rubio (back, knee) is questionable. Dante Exum (shoulder) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: John Wall (heel) is unlikely to play. Markieff Morris (back, neck) and Otto Porter (knee) are TBD.