Wednesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Luka Doncic
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Wednesday's 12-game slate, including the statuses of Luka Doncic, Joel Embiid, Jimmy Butler and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Wednesday’s 12-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 10 a.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Wednesday, April 3
- Atlanta Hawks: Trae Young – Kevin Huerter – Justin Anderson – John Collins – Alex Len
- Boston Celtics: Kyrie Irving – Marcus Smart – Jayson Tatum – Al Horford – Aron Baynes
- Brooklyn Nets: D’Angelo Russell – Joe Harris – DeMarre Carroll – Rodions Kurucs – Jarrett Allen
- Charlotte Hornets: Kemba Walker – Dwayne Bacon – Miles Bridges – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – Bismack Biyombo
- Chicago Bulls: Walter Lemon Jr. – Shaq Harrison – Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot – Wayne Selden – Robin Lopez
- Dallas Mavericks: Jalen Brunson – Luka Doncic – Justin Jackson – Dirk Nowitzki – Dwight Powell
- Denver Nuggets: Jamal Murray – Gary Harris – Will Barton – Paul Millsap – Nikola Jokic
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson – Wayne Ellington – Bruce Brown – Blake Griffin – Andre Drummond
- Houston Rockets: Chris Paul – James Harden – Eric Gordon – PJ Tucker – Clint Capela
- Indiana Pacers: Tyreke Evans – Cory Joseph – Bojan Bogdanovic – Thaddeus Young – Myles Turner
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Shai Gilgeous-Alexander – Landry Shamet – Danilo Gallinari – Ivica Zubac
- Memphis Grizzlies: Delon Wright – Tyler Dorsey – Justin Holiday – Bruno Caboclo – Joakim Noah
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow – Dion Waiters – Josh Richardson – Kelly Olynyk – Bam Adebayo
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Tyus Jones – Andrew Wiggins – Josh Okogie – Dario Saric – Karl-Anthony Towns
- New Orleans Pelicans: Elfrid Payton – Ian Clark – Kenrich Williams – Julius Randle – Anthony Davis
- New York Knicks: Emmanuel Mudiay – Damyean Dotson – Kevin Knox – Luke Kornet – Mitchell Robinson
- Orlando Magic: DJ Augustin – Evan Fournier – Aaron Gordon – Jonathan Isaac – Nikola Vucevic
- Philadelphia 76ers: Ben Simmons – JJ Redick – Jimmy Butler – Tobias Harris – Jonah Bolden
- Phoenix Suns: Elie Okobo – Devin Booker – Mikal Bridges – Dragan Bender – Richaun Holmes
- Portland Trail Blazers: Damian Lillard – Rodney Hood – Maurice Harkless – Al-Farouq Aminu – Enes Kanter
- San Antonio Spurs: Derrick White – Bryn Forbes – DeMar DeRozan – Rudy Gay – LaMarcus Aldridge
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Danny Green – Kawhi Leonard – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Utah Jazz: Ricky Rubio – Donovan Mitchell – Joe Ingles – Jae Crowder – Rudy Gobert
- Washington Wizards: Tomas Satoransky – Bradley Beal – Troy Brown – Bobby Portis – Thomas Bryant
- Atlanta Hawks: Taurean Prince (foot) is TBD.
- Boston Celtics: Jaylen Brown (back) is doubtful. Marcus Morris (knee) is questionable. Al Horford (knee) is probable.
- Brooklyn Nets: Nothing new.
- Charlotte Hornets: Marvin Williams (foot) is doubtful. Jeremy Lamb (ankle) is probable. Cody Zeller (knee) remains out.
- Chicago Bulls: Zach LaVine (thigh, knee) and Otto Porter (shoulder) are out. Kris Dunn (back) is doubtful. Shaq Harrison (shoulder) is probable.
- Dallas Mavericks: Luka Doncic (thigh) and Dorian Finney-Smith (mouth) are questionable.
- Denver Nuggets: Nothing new.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin (knee) is questionable. Luke Kennard (foot) is doubtful.
- Houston Rockets: Kenneth Faried (knee) and Gerald Green (adductor) are TBD.
- Indiana Pacers: Darren Collison (groin) and Wesley Matthews (hamstring) are out.
- LA Clippers: Patrick Beverley (hip) is questionable.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Mike Conley (ankle) is doubtful. Joakim Noah (knee) is questionable. Avery Bradley (shin) remains out.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow (thigh), Josh Richardson (heel) and Rodney McGruder (knee) are questionable. Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) is out.
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Taj Gibson (calf) and Luol Deng (Achilles) remain out.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis (back) is listed probable. Frank Jackson (concussion) is out.
- New York Knicks: Dennis Smith Jr. (back) is doubtful. Allonzo Trier (calf) is questionable. Kadeem Allen (concussion) and Noah Vonleh (ankle, foot) are out.
- Orlando Magic: Nothing new.
- Philadelphia 76ers: Joel Embiid (rest) remains out. Jimmy Butler (back) is questionable.
- Phoenix Suns: Deandre Ayton (ankle), Tyler Johnson (knee) and TJ Warren (ankle) are out.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nothing new.
- San Antonio Spurs: Nothing new.
- Toronto Raptors: Danny Green (thumb) is probable. OG Anunoby (concussion-like symptoms) and Pat McCaw (thumb) remain out.
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors (back) and Kyle Korver (knee) are out. Jae Crowder (quad) is probable.
- Washington Wizards: Trevor Ariza (groin) is likely to miss rest of the season.