Tuesday’s Projected NBA Starting Lineups and Injury News
Photo credit: Dale Zanine-USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Zion Williamson and JJ Redick
- See projected NBA starting lineups and injury news for Tuesday's two-game slate, including the statuses of Kyle Kuzma, Anthony Davis and more.
- For news and lineup updates in real time, visit the FantasyLabs link below.
Below are the projected starting lineups for each NBA team for Tuesday’s two-game slate, along with notable news for each squad. For real-time updates to these lineups, check out the FantasyLabs matchups page.
Last updated 8:50 p.m. ET.
Projected NBA Starting Lineups for Tuesday, October 22
- Los Angeles Clippers: Patrick Beverley – Landry Shamet – Kawhi Leonard – Patrick Patterson – Ivica Zubac
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James – Avery Bradley – Danny Green – Anthony Davis – JaVale McGee
- New Orleans Pelicans: Lonzo Ball – Jrue Holiday – JJ Redick – Brandon Ingram – Derrick Favors
- Toronto Raptors: Kyle Lowry – Fred VanVleet – OG Anunoby – Pascal Siakam – Marc Gasol
- Los Angeles Clippers: Paul George (shoulder) and Rodney McGruder (ankle) are out.
- Los Angeles Lakers: Kyle Kuzma (foot) is out. Rajon Rondo (calf) is unlikely to play. Alex Caruso (pelvic bone) is probable. Anthony Davis (thumb) will play.
- New Orleans Pelicans: Zion Williamson (knee) is out. Derrick Favors (soreness) is not on the injury report.
- Toronto Raptors: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin) and Patrick McCaw (knee) are out.