College Basketball Odds, Top Picks, Previews: Your Full Betting Cheat Sheet for Saturday (Feb. 19)
Photo by Christopher Hook/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Pictured: Bennedict Mathurin (Arizona)
Welcome to yet another college basketball Saturday! After today, we only have two more of these remaining before we switch gears to Championship Week and March Madness.
As usual, this is your one-stop shop for everything needed to help you formulate your college basketball betting card. We have best bets, previews, situational spots and much more.
So, check out all the games we’re covering below!
The College Basketball Games We’re Betting On Saturday
Click on one of the matchups below to navigate to our betting preview for a specific game.
|Game · Time||Writer|
|Illinois vs. Michigan State · 12 p.m. ET||D.J. James|
|Xavier vs. UConn · 12 p.m. ET||Doug Ziefel|
|TCU vs. Baylor · 12 p.m. ET||Ky McKeon|
|Texas Tech vs. Texas · 12:30 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|Alabama vs. Kentucky · 1 p.m. ET||Shane McNichol|
|Auburn vs. Florida · 2 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|Iowa vs. Ohio State · 2:30 p.m. ET||Doug Ziefel|
|Saint Louis vs. Davidson · 3:30 p.m. ET||Alex Hinton|
|Tennessee vs. Arkansas · 4 p.m. ET||Anthony Dabbundo|
|North Texas vs. UAB · 4 p.m. ET||Keg|
|North Carolina vs. Virginia Tech · 4 p.m. ET||Mike McNamara|
|Air Force vs. Wyoming · 4 p.m. ET||Kyle Remillard
|Georgetown vs. Villanova · 5 p.m. ET||Matt Cox|
|Florida State vs. Duke · 6 p.m. ET||Jim Root|
|Kansas vs. West Virginia · 8 p.m. ET||Kody Malstrom|
|Colorado State vs. UNLV · 8 p.m. ET||Kyle Remillard|
|Oregon vs. Arizona · 10 p.m. ET||Alex Hinton|
|BYU vs. Saint Mary’s · 10 p.m. ET||D.J. James|
|San Diego State vs. Fresno State · 10 p.m. ET||Kyle Remillard|
Our Staff’s 5 Best Bets for Saturday’s Slate
Stuckey’s 4 Favorite Spots for Saturday’s Card
Check out analysis from Stuckey, who sees plenty of value in this weekend’s college basketball slate.
College Basketball Weekly Pick & Roll
Keg’s Bottom of the Barrel Mid-Major Bets
We know about the Power Five schools and the high-majors, but what about the mid-majors and the potential Cinderellas? Keg dives deep into the schools very few fans know about.
Five Inexperienced Teams to Monitor
Stuckey breaks down five non-power conference teams that bettors should keep an eye on down the stretch of the season.
State of Conference Betting Reports & Other Files
- Futures: Betting Value on KU & Johnny Davis | by Kody Malstrom & Mike Calabrese
- State of the Big East: Breaking Down Bubble Teams | by Shane McNichol
- State of the Big 12: Kansas or Baylor? | by Doug Ziefel
- Mid-Major Report: Colorado State, Davidson & Montana State | by Kyle Remillard
- State of WCC: Welcome to Gonzaga & Holmgren’s World | by D.J. James
- Mid-Major Report: Murray State, South Dakota State & San Francisco | by Jim Root
- Latest on Wooden Award | by D.J. James
Other College Basketball Betting Resources
- Up-to-the-minute College Basketball Odds
- College Basketball Public Betting Percentages by Volume and Handle
- College Basketball PRO Report
- College Basketball PRO Projections
- Expert College Basketball Picks