Alabama vs. Georgia Odds, Picks, Preview: Full Betting Cheat Sheet for 2022 National Championship
Mike Zarrilli/Getty Images. Pictured: The College Football Playoff National Championship trophy.
- Ready for the National Championship between Georgia and Alabama? We have you covered from every angle.
- Find out how Collin Wilson, Stuckey and our other experts are attacking the matchup.
- Here's your one-stop shop for all our content.
The 2022 College Football Playoff National Championship between Alabama and Georgia is finally upon us, and if you’re looking to bet it, you’ve come to the right place.
We’ve got you covered with as much betting content as you could ever desire, starting with sides and totals, but also including our staff’s picks for game props, player props, team totals, alternate lines and all forms of exotics.
Below, you’ll find everything you need to bet Monday night’s long-awaited Alabama vs. Georgia SEC Championship rematch. For those new to betting, we’ve also included information on how and where to legally bet in your state.
Now, let’s enjoy the final matchup of what has been an incredible college football season.
Collin Wilson’s CFP National Championship Betting Card
Collin Wilson — The Action Network’s resident college football in-house oddsmaker, analyst, writer and renaissance man — breaks down his full betting card for the CFP National Championship Game.
He analyzes the matchup from every conceivable angle: From special teams, to officiating, and so much more. Then, he delivers on that analysis with 11 picks to fill out a very full betting card for Alabama vs. Georgia:
How Stuckey is Approaching Alabama vs. Georgia
Also check out analysis from Stuckey, the Official King of Degenerate Nation, Prime Minister of Team No Sleep, Action Network Big Bets on Campus Podcast host and master of ceremonies — not to mention our senior college football writer.
With all of the betting opportunities available for Monday’s National Championship, he sees plenty of value:
Our Staff’s Best Bets for the CFP National Championship Game
Every week this season, our staff of betting analysts has delivered their best bets for the weekend slate of college football, and now we’re down to just one final game.
Did our college football team rest for the biggest game of the season? Nope. Instead, our staff delivered eight of their top picks for Monday night’s national title game. Check out each of their betting recommendations below:
Each took turns establishing their best arguments for backing the Crimson Tide or Bulldogs, respectively, fielded critiques and offered rebuttals from the other side — all in an effort to convince you which side to bet in tonight’s National Championship:
Because the National Championship is the biggest game of the college football season, sportsbooks, really let loose with plenty of player props. Our resident player props expert, Alex Kolodziej, breaks down three of his favorite.
Also check out Alabama-focused props and first touchdown scorer bets from Collin Wilson below:
Props & Exotics
For those of you looking for props, double results, five-leg parlays, or any niche bet in the market — check out Mike Calabrese’s Guide to Betting Props & Exotics, linked below.
Also check out props-focused picks and a parlay from Keg below:
More Betting Guides, Resources & Analysis
Betting Market Research & Technical Analysis
- How Does Lucas Oil Stadium Impact Monday’s Over/Under? | by Collin Wilson
- How Officiating Affects the 2022 National Championship | by Collin Wilson
- Alabama vs. Georgia: Which Team Holds a Special Teams Edge | by Collin Wilson
- How to Bet the Over/Under in Alabama vs. Georgia | by BJ Cunningham
- A Look at the National Championship From an Analytics Perspective | by Action Analytics
- CFP National Championship PRO Report: How Sharps Moved Early Betting Lines | by PJ Walsh
Betting Tools, Resources & Education
Advanced Stats in College Football: What They Are, Where to Find Them by Steve Petrella
The 5 Factors of College Football Betting & Why They Matter by Collin Wilson
Other College Football Betting Resources
- Up-to-the-minute College Football Odds
- College Football Public Betting Percentages by Volume and Handle
- College Football PRO Report
- College Football PRO Projections
- Expert College Football Picks