College Football Betting Cheat Sheet, Week 11: Odds, Picks, Trends, Analysis, More
USA TODAY Sports. Pictured: Brian Lewerke, Tua Tagovailoa and Dabo Swinney
- We've compiled all our Week 11 college football content in one place for easy navigation.
- Whether you're looking for insights and picks on the biggest games, off-the-radar matchups to bet or just extra analysis, we've got you covered.
College football’s regular season is winding down as we hit Week 11. We’re three weeks from championship weekend and the College Football Playoff announcement, and get a lighter slate of ranked games on Saturday.
We’ve compiled all our college football content here for easy navigation — betting guides for the biggest games, our experts’ favorite picks for Week 11 and so much more. Be sure to visit our staple pages — live odds, public betting percentages and power ratings.
College Football Betting Picks, Odds for Week 11
Deep dives on some of the biggest college football games of the weekend.
- Fresno State-Boise State (Friday)
- Louisville-Syracuse (Friday)
- Oklahoma-Oklahoma State
- Alabama-Mississippi State
- Clemson-Boston College
College Football Expert Picks
Here, we’re compiling all our expert picks in one place. From Collin Wilson’s nine favorite bets to moneyline underdogs to bet, we’ve got you covered.
- Our Staff’s 10 Favorite Bets
- Moneyline Underdogs to Bet in Week 11
- Collin Wilson’s 9 Favorite Bets
- Line Projections for Every Game
- Our Over/Under Projections for Every Game
College Football Analysis, Week 11
- Positional Mismatches to Exploit
- Rutgers Is About to Enter its Annual Hell
- Weather Affecting Midwest Games
- Comparing Our Ratings to AP Poll, CFP Rankings
- Misleading Box Scores from Last Week
College Football Betting Tools, Tips
Keep these stories in your toolbox all season long. We’ve got everything from general tips on how to bet college football and the best and worst coaches to bet on, to our proprietary power ratings that will put you ahead of the curve when getting bets down early in the week.
- Advanced Stats to Use When Betting CFB
- 8 Tips for Betting College Football
- The Action Network’s Power Ratings
- How Many Points is Home Field Worth?
- Why Home-Field Advantage is Overrated
- Best and Worst Coaches Against the Spread
- How to Fade the Public in College Football
- Why Havoc Is a Key Metric in Betting
- Fade Corso’s Headgear Picks
- Best and Worst Teams Against the Spread