MIA @ BUF5:00 pm • CBS
Dolphins vs. Bills Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightDolphins RBs have rushed for 10 or more yards on 14.0% of 412 carries since the 2022 season -- tied for best in NFL. The Bills have allowed 10+ yards on 14.0% of carries to RBs since the 2022 season -- third-worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Bills are averaging 5.2 yards per carry this season -- tied for third-best in NFL. The Dolphins have allowed 4.7 yards per carry to RBs this season -- tied for ninth-worst in NFL.
PRO Top Props
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Bills are 3-1 in their last 5 games.
- Bills are 2-2 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Bills are 1-4 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 1 of Bills' last 4 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 2 of Bills' 6 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Hines is out with knee
Damien Harris (concussion) ruled out for Week 7.
Davidson is out with undisclosed
Elam is questionable with ankle
Shorter is out with hamstring
Hunt is out with hamstring
Ahmed is out with foot
Ezukanma is out with neck
MIA RB Chris Brooks (knee) is questionable Week 14.
Could not load odds
Dolphins vs. Bills Team Totals