HOU @ CIN6:00 pm • CBS
Texans vs. Bengals Odds
Spread, Total, Moneyline
- Featured InsightThe Texans have run successful plays on 49.0% of pass attempts on their opponent's side of the field since Week 5 -- fifth-best in NFL. Bengals have allowed successful plays on 60.0% of pass attempts on their own side of the field since Week 5 -- worst in NFL.
- Featured InsightThe Bengals have thrown for 7.8 yards per attempt on plays to the left side of the field since Week 5 -- tied for fifth-best in NFL. The Texans have allowed 9.6 yards per dropback when defending on plays to the left since Week 5 -- second-worst in NFL.
There are no prop projections found for the selected slate. Please check back later.
- Bengals are 5-0 in their last 5 games.
- Bengals are 4-0 in their last 5 games against the spread
- Bengals are 3-5 in their road games against the spread
- The totals have gone OVER in 3 of Bengals' last 5 games
- The totals have gone OVER in 5 of Bengals' 9 last games at home
Against the Spread (ATS) History
Awuzie is questionable with shoulder
Davis is questionable with groin
CIN QB Joe Burrow (wrist) is expected to have season-ending surgery; per Adam Schefter.
Tee Higgins (hamstring) inactive Week 18.
Hughes is out with ankle
Fant is questionable with illness
Brown is out with shoulder
Beck is questionable with calf
Quitoriano is out with groin
Dell is out with lower body
Matthews is out with knee
Could not load odds
Texans vs. Bengals Team Totals